If we cancel
If we cancel a session due to extreme weather, or any other unforeseen circumstances, we will offer one of the following options:
- Offer you a makeup session.
- Give you a credit for the session missed.
If a session is cancelled after it has already started due to weather or safety concerns, we are unfortunately unable to give a refund or credit of the session fees.
If a program is cancelled due to minimum numbers not being met you will be entitled to either a full refund, the choice of another program or credit.
If we have to cancel due to government lockdown rules or Lucy ais unable to attend due to qarantine (and can’t offer a makeup class in the same week) then either a credit or refund will be offered.
If you cannot attend a session (one-off)
If you cannot attend a session due to being unwell or for any other reason, I am sorry we do not offer a refund, credit or make-up session.
If you want to cancel (full term)
If a session has not been cancelled, but you change your mind we can offer a partial refund. We can only accept a certain number of families per group (due to permit regulations). That spot has been allocated to you and with short notice, we are often unable to fill positions.
The following options are available:
- If you cancel 7 days before the commencement of a term program then we can give you a full refund minus admin fee and transaction (Swipe) fee of $10.00.
- If you cancel with less than 7 days notice or during the first two weeks after the term has commenced, we will give you a refund minus 20% admin fee.
- If you cancel after 14 days of the commencement date, then this will to be discussed on an indivudal bases.
We know life can throw us a curve ball so I am happy to discuss your individual needs and work out something. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if your life circumstances change.